How do you choose the best video projector? What do you need to know and look for to choose a good video projector? We detail the basic criteria to help you make the right choice to watch your favorite movies, series and games in the best conditions.
- 2. Support 1080P HD Displaying: Support 720P, 1080P display, allows you to enjoy clear and natural images and videos in a large screen.3. 800lm High Brightness: delivers stunning true color presentations, stands out in abundant color and details displaying.
- 4. Multiple Input Interface: Support HDMI, AV, VGA, USB, and - input, it can be easily connected to multiple media devices, such as TV box, laptop, desktop computer, digital camera, enabled devices and more, so that you can enjoy videos in various ways.
- 1. Private Home Theater: Small and portable design makes it easy to carry for travel, allows you to enjoy movies, videos, games in dark environment, no matter at home or outside for courtyard, travel, camping, etc.
- 5. Best Viewing Experience: Supports for manually adjusting focus, you can freely adjust the aspect ratio from 16 : 9 to 4 : 3, and allows up to 1.0-2.8 meters projection distance.
- 6. Using 30 thousands hours of long life LED light source, which is and no radiation, environmental-friendly and durable to use.
- ★Smart touch panel: mouse/button switch at will, precise touch, sensitive and not stuck
- ★Vertical keystone correction: The smart projector supports vertical keystone correction of ±45°, even if the projector is placed obliquely, a square picture can be obtained.
- ★Support high-definition input: the smart projector can be connected to a computer through the HD-IN interface, and the projection screen can be synchronized with the computer screen.
- ★The smart projector can install and run office software such as WORD/EXCEL/PPT, just connect a computer, mobile phone or plug in a U disk, and you can work easily.
- ★WiFi 2.4G/5G AC: Dual-band WiFi can effectively avoid signal interference, with fast transmission speed, and 4K HD movie playback without pressure.
- ★Wireless Bluetooth 4.0: wirelessly connect to Bluetooth headset/stereo
- ★Interface type: USB×1, DC power supply x1, HDMI interface×1
- ★Packing list:Projector*1, remote control*1, manual*1, power adapter*1
- ★Diffuse reflection imaging: imaging using the principle of diffuse reflection, the light does not enter the eyes directly, care for your and your children's eyes, using LED light source, the eyes are not easy to fatigue
- ★Support external storage devices: support external storage devices such as U disks, mobile hard drives, video, audio, pictures and other files.
What is the advantage of a video projector over a high definition TV? First of all, the size of the image. The image can be projected on a wall a few meters in size.
A TV of similar size probably costs as much as a luxury car. So, if you want to have a complete cinematic experience in your living room, a quality video projector is the perfect choice.
How do you choose the best video projector?
The last thing you want from the projector image is to be too bright or too faded. This mainly depends on the size of the room where you use the projector, the distance to the screen or wall and the brightness of the projector lamp (which is measured in lumens).
If the projector has a low lumen value (less than 1000) then you will have to use the projector in a small space because the distance at which you can view the images is not very large.
At values above 1500 lumens the projector should work smoothly in a spacious room or even in a small cinema. A projector with 2000 lumens can easily project the image even 6 meters away.
Even if you have a projector with a high brightness, you can use it in a smaller room such as the living room or living room of your home. The image will be just as good even if the projector is only 2-3 meters away.
The most important thing to remember is to choose a projector with a brightness of at least 1000 lumens. If you move and your new living room is bigger you will not have light problems.
When using the video projector, make sure you keep the camera as dark as possible. A stream of light coming in from the window or another room can cause headaches. As in the cinema, the darker the room, the better the viewing experience.
Something about lamps
The average lifespan of a lamp is between 2000 and 400o hours. For almost the entire duration of use, the image will remain good and bright, but, I hope the end of the lamp’s life, it will start to be weaker and weaker.
If you use the projector at full power very often, expect a lifespan of up to 2000 hours. If you use the economy modes, the lamp will last up to 4000 hours. A projector lamp will cost you a few hundred lei when it comes time to change it.
Some tips to increase lamp life:
- periodically cleans the filters and dust vents;
- do not obstruct the cooling fan – keep the projector in open space during use;
- do not turn off the projector as soon as it has been switched on, wait at least 5 minutes.
Some users prefer to project the image directly on the wall, while others use a special screen for video projection. White screens are the most common, but using a gray projection screen will give you more contrast.
As I said above, the room where you view the images of the projector must be as dark as possible. However, if it is difficult to completely darken the camera, a gray screen will be even more useful. Compared to the white screen, the gray screen will not reflect light from the outside as well, which leads to better image quality.
As for the screen size, it depends on the size of the room where you will use it. You don’t have to buy the biggest screen available if you use it in a small room. If you have an exclusive room for watching movies, think about buying a bigger screen that can be permanently mounted.
You will have to choose between two types of screen: 4: 3 (full screen, square) or 16: 9 (wide screen, ideal for movies). We recommend choosing a 16: 9 screen, because most video content produced today complies with this format. This way you will not have black edges up and down when watching a movie, as is the case with the 4: 3 screen.
As for the screen, you can buy a fixed one that will be mounted on the wall, or a portable one, which tightens and can be easily moved. If you are not going to move in the next 10 years, go for the fixed version.
To decide the optimal distance of the projector from the screen, you need to consider a number of factors, such as the size of the room, the brightness of the projector, and more. It would be best to search the Internet for a remote computer that will help you place it optimally.
We hope that the tips above will help you to make your home cinema easier. If you choose the right combination of screen and video projector, you will watch TV, movies, games and more on a generous screen in the best conditions.
The best video projector: recommendations
Taking into account the criteria presented above, the opinions of buyers and analyzing the offer on the market, we chose some models of video projectors with a good quality / price ratio that we present below.
Last update on 2021-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API