How do you choose the best video projector? What do you need to know and look for to choose a good video projector? We detail the basic criteria to help you make the right choice to watch your favorite movies, series and games in the best conditions.
- Miniskirt Projector 200 Lumens LED 320x240 Resolution Multimedia Video Projector, Projecting Distance: 1-3.5m(Black)
- Not but see wagerer pictures.
- Fertile interface more fun.
- ✔ Lightweight & Portable: The mini projector measures 133*95*51 MM, 260g, making it pretty easy to pack up and go. Enjoy films, videos, games from a distance, whether at home or outdoors in the yard, when traveling, when camping, etc. Ideal for using at home, parties, and appropriate for any dark environment like camping. Not for business presentation. Also Being An Exquisite Gift For Any Age.
- ✔ Excellent viewing experience: An excellent combination of ultra-big screen, 20-80" Big screen display size with projection distance 0.8 meters to 2 meters(ideal distance is 1.8 meters), extra 80% brighter makes the projector ideal for any occasions, home entertainment, party and game
- ✔ 600 LUMENS WATCHING EXPERIENCE: Mini Projector has 600 Lumens which is 80% brighter than other equivalent projectors. Advanced Color Engine and 1000: 1 contrast provide vivid color and powerful contrast of images. Native resolution is 1280 * 720P, with 1920x1080P supported. The aspect ratio is 16:9/4:3. The lamp life is up to 30,000 hours.
- ✔ Mini LED Projector: Long-term close contact with the display of a mobile phone or computer is harmful to the eyes. Beamer With LED light source environmental protection, diffuse reflection imaging, soft light, you do not feel tired after looking at the glasses of course for an long time.
- ✔ Multimedia Projector: video projector is equipped with multiple ports, including HDMI, USB, audio and AV interfaces. It can be easily connected with your phone, PS3, PS4, X-Box ONE, to play video, TV series, photos sharing, games etc.
- ★ 2021 Latest Upgraded Projector -- Full HD Projector is a new upgrade in 2021 ,1000:1 contrast ratio with native 320x240 definition resolution and 600 lumens, Support Resolution 1920x1080. bringing you clear images and bright colors , designed for indoor or outdoor home entertainment and Business Meeting.
- ★ Immerse yourself in a fascinating big-screen world with this home/outdoor projector! Support front, rear, ceiling projection, Image size: 30-100inch, projection distance: 0.8-2 m, aspect ratio: 16:9/4:3, much bigger than a TV, and softer diffuse light, not only allows you to enjoy the realistic cinema experience, more exciting gaming experience, but makes it easy to share happiness with family and friends while protecting your eyes from eyestrain.
- ★ LED Environmental Protection Light Source: Mini projector is equipped with LED light, and it delivers vivid and clear images, being ideal for home entertainment. The long-term contact with the display screen can not be ignored to the eyes. LED environmental protection light source, diffuse reflection imaging, more than 30000 hours of service life. soft light, and will not be tired after watching for a long time.
- ★ Ideal in the Home: Stay entertained at home with 100-inch image. Watch movies, take online classes, or keep the kids entertained with hours of cartoons and educational videos. The possibilities are endless.
- ★ Multi-Device Compatibility -- FUJSU home projector is compatible with TV Box, Chromebook, PC, Laptop, Tablet, Blue-ray DVD player, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Video Games, Media players (including Music, Pictures, Video and TXT), Smartphones.
What is the advantage of a video projector over a high definition TV? First of all, the size of the image. The image can be projected on a wall a few meters in size.
A TV of similar size probably costs as much as a luxury car. So, if you want to have a complete cinematic experience in your living room, a quality video projector is the perfect choice.
How do you choose the best video projector?
The last thing you want from the projector image is to be too bright or too faded. This mainly depends on the size of the room where you use the projector, the distance to the screen or wall and the brightness of the projector lamp (which is measured in lumens).
If the projector has a low lumen value (less than 1000) then you will have to use the projector in a small space because the distance at which you can view the images is not very large.
At values above 1500 lumens the projector should work smoothly in a spacious room or even in a small cinema. A projector with 2000 lumens can easily project the image even 6 meters away.
Even if you have a projector with a high brightness, you can use it in a smaller room such as the living room or living room of your home. The image will be just as good even if the projector is only 2-3 meters away.
The most important thing to remember is to choose a projector with a brightness of at least 1000 lumens. If you move and your new living room is bigger you will not have light problems.
When using the video projector, make sure you keep the camera as dark as possible. A stream of light coming in from the window or another room can cause headaches. As in the cinema, the darker the room, the better the viewing experience.
Something about lamps
The average lifespan of a lamp is between 2000 and 400o hours. For almost the entire duration of use, the image will remain good and bright, but, I hope the end of the lamp's life, it will start to be weaker and weaker.
If you use the projector at full power very often, expect a lifespan of up to 2000 hours. If you use the economy modes, the lamp will last up to 4000 hours. A projector lamp will cost you a few hundred lei when it comes time to change it.
Some tips to increase lamp life:
- periodically cleans the filters and dust vents;
- do not obstruct the cooling fan – keep the projector in open space during use;
- do not turn off the projector as soon as it has been switched on, wait at least 5 minutes.
Some users prefer to project the image directly on the wall, while others use a special screen for video projection. White screens are the most common, but using a gray projection screen will give you more contrast.
As I said above, the room where you view the images of the projector must be as dark as possible. However, if it is difficult to completely darken the camera, a gray screen will be even more useful. Compared to the white screen, the gray screen will not reflect light from the outside as well, which leads to better image quality.
As for the screen size, it depends on the size of the room where you will use it. You don't have to buy the biggest screen available if you use it in a small room. If you have an exclusive room for watching movies, think about buying a bigger screen that can be permanently mounted.
You will have to choose between two types of screen: 4: 3 (full screen, square) or 16: 9 (wide screen, ideal for movies). We recommend choosing a 16: 9 screen, because most video content produced today complies with this format. This way you will not have black edges up and down when watching a movie, as is the case with the 4: 3 screen.
As for the screen, you can buy a fixed one that will be mounted on the wall, or a portable one, which tightens and can be easily moved. If you are not going to move in the next 10 years, go for the fixed version.
To decide the optimal distance of the projector from the screen, you need to consider a number of factors, such as the size of the room, the brightness of the projector, and more. It would be best to search the Internet for a remote computer that will help you place it optimally.
We hope that the tips above will help you to make your home cinema easier. If you choose the right combination of screen and video projector, you will watch TV, movies, games and more on a generous screen in the best conditions.
The best video projector: recommendations
Taking into account the criteria presented above, the opinions of buyers and analyzing the offer on the market, we chose some models of video projectors with a good quality / price ratio that we present below.
Last update on 2021-07-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API