How do you choose the best video projector? What do you need to know and look for to choose a good video projector? We detail the basic criteria to help you make the right choice to watch your favorite movies, series and games in the best conditions.
- 【Friendly Note】1.Since some Apps which have "HDCP" video copyrights protection, your hdmi adapter for iphone will not compatible with paid videos apps ,such as Netflix,Amazon Prime videos,Hulu,Comcast tv,HBO go,Xfinity,Vudu,DIRECTV etc.2.Must connect 5V/1A(2A) a/c power.but can't work with 5V/3A and above.
- 【Compatible with Apple Devices】Work with iphone tv adapter included iPhone 11/11 pro/X/SE/8/8 plus/7/7 plus/6s/6s plus/6/6 plus, iPad mini 2/mini 3/mini 4/Air 2/iPad Pro , iPod Touch 5th/6th Gen.Support iOS 8 system or later.
- 【Plug & Play】HDMI Cable to iphone No Need WiFi Connection,No Need Personal Hotspot/Airplay,No need any driver/App.Just insert each interface to corresponding device,wait for 5-10 seconds and click "Trust" on your devices.Please Note: Only 5V/1A(2A) USB Charging cable MUST be plugged before use.If not,the item will not work!
- 【1080P HD】Compatible with iphone connector adapter mirrors what is being displayed on your phone to projector, monitor, TV or HDTV. ★★★★★including movies, pictures, games, slideshows ,apps, presentations, websites, and more .
- 【Confident Purchase】We offer professional After-Sales service about digital AV adapter iphone. We assure 30 Days of easy returns for manufacturer defects. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Only suitable for Sewinfla brand inflatable movie screen.
- [What You Get] Smart Projector makes You Enjoy Home Entertainment such as Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games and More Anywhere with Families or Friends. Our worry-free one-year and Great Customer Service
- [WiFi Projector On-The-Go] Mini Projector No need cables to connect devices to larger screens. Wireless screen mirroring movies, videos, apps, games, photos on the mobile devices to the big screen anytime without the hassle of cords, adapters and dongles. Miracast, AirPlay compatible with Android iOS Smartphones
- [Upgraded 5000Lux Brightness] Movie Projector Upgraded 5000lux is 40% brighter than the original 3900lux. 1280x720 native resolution, support 1080p, 50000 hours for rich detail in different scenes. The fan noise decreased by 15% than ordinary projector. Perfect for home and outdoor movie
- [Giant Home Theater] Home Theater Projector provides 30-150 inches Projection Display, 4.92-16.4ft Projection Distance. 6.5ft is the Recommended Viewing Distance and Straightforward to Achieve a Clear and Quality Image by the Focus and Keystone Correction Adjusting
- [Wide Compatibility and Application] SMONET Projectors Equipped with HDMI, AV, USB interfaces, the projector is compatible with TV Box, TV Stick, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, USB Flash Drive, Media players. It’s supposed to apply many environment—Home Theater, Video Game, Party, Outdoor activities. As the copyright, some videos (such as Netflix) can't be played via phone connection (wifi or usb)
What is the advantage of a video projector over a high definition TV? First of all, the size of the image. The image can be projected on a wall a few meters in size.
A TV of similar size probably costs as much as a luxury car. So, if you want to have a complete cinematic experience in your living room, a quality video projector is the perfect choice.
How do you choose the best video projector?
The last thing you want from the projector image is to be too bright or too faded. This mainly depends on the size of the room where you use the projector, the distance to the screen or wall and the brightness of the projector lamp (which is measured in lumens).
If the projector has a low lumen value (less than 1000) then you will have to use the projector in a small space because the distance at which you can view the images is not very large.
At values above 1500 lumens the projector should work smoothly in a spacious room or even in a small cinema. A projector with 2000 lumens can easily project the image even 6 meters away.
Even if you have a projector with a high brightness, you can use it in a smaller room such as the living room or living room of your home. The image will be just as good even if the projector is only 2-3 meters away.
The most important thing to remember is to choose a projector with a brightness of at least 1000 lumens. If you move and your new living room is bigger you will not have light problems.
When using the video projector, make sure you keep the camera as dark as possible. A stream of light coming in from the window or another room can cause headaches. As in the cinema, the darker the room, the better the viewing experience.
Something about lamps
The average lifespan of a lamp is between 2000 and 400o hours. For almost the entire duration of use, the image will remain good and bright, but, I hope the end of the lamp’s life, it will start to be weaker and weaker.
If you use the projector at full power very often, expect a lifespan of up to 2000 hours. If you use the economy modes, the lamp will last up to 4000 hours. A projector lamp will cost you a few hundred lei when it comes time to change it.
Some tips to increase lamp life:
- periodically cleans the filters and dust vents;
- do not obstruct the cooling fan – keep the projector in open space during use;
- do not turn off the projector as soon as it has been switched on, wait at least 5 minutes.
Some users prefer to project the image directly on the wall, while others use a special screen for video projection. White screens are the most common, but using a gray projection screen will give you more contrast.
As I said above, the room where you view the images of the projector must be as dark as possible. However, if it is difficult to completely darken the camera, a gray screen will be even more useful. Compared to the white screen, the gray screen will not reflect light from the outside as well, which leads to better image quality.
As for the screen size, it depends on the size of the room where you will use it. You don’t have to buy the biggest screen available if you use it in a small room. If you have an exclusive room for watching movies, think about buying a bigger screen that can be permanently mounted.
You will have to choose between two types of screen: 4: 3 (full screen, square) or 16: 9 (wide screen, ideal for movies). We recommend choosing a 16: 9 screen, because most video content produced today complies with this format. This way you will not have black edges up and down when watching a movie, as is the case with the 4: 3 screen.
As for the screen, you can buy a fixed one that will be mounted on the wall, or a portable one, which tightens and can be easily moved. If you are not going to move in the next 10 years, go for the fixed version.
To decide the optimal distance of the projector from the screen, you need to consider a number of factors, such as the size of the room, the brightness of the projector, and more. It would be best to search the Internet for a remote computer that will help you place it optimally.
We hope that the tips above will help you to make your home cinema easier. If you choose the right combination of screen and video projector, you will watch TV, movies, games and more on a generous screen in the best conditions.
The best video projector: recommendations
Taking into account the criteria presented above, the opinions of buyers and analyzing the offer on the market, we chose some models of video projectors with a good quality / price ratio that we present below.