How do you choose the best video projector? What do you need to know and look for to choose a good video projector? We detail the basic criteria to help you make the right choice to watch your favorite movies, series and games in the best conditions.
- 【Day-Night Conversion】You can enjoy the light effect as you want.Easily switch between sheer and privacy with this modern and stylish dual combi shade. Easy adjustment pull smoothly without effort.
- 【Superior Fabric】The blackout roller shades is 100% high quality polyester, good breathability, anti-static, dustproof and durable. With Blackout and Semi Transparent in front to be Totally Blackout and 50% Light Filtering.
- 【Easy Cleaning】Our double layer roller blinds suitable for kitchen, bathroom, office, bedroom, garage, study, family room, nursery, etc. Use feather duster or clean with a soft brush or cold water, and it can be used for many years.
- 【Mounting Method】Inside mounting requires a minimum 4 inches window frame depth,shade width need to be 1/2" less than window frame width and length need to be 2 inches longer.Ouside mounting blinds width need to be 4 inches wider and longth need to be 8 inches wider than window frame for better coverage.【PAY ATTENTION】The blind width is including hardware width. so blinds will have a tiny gap 3/4 inch on each side if inside mount. If you dislike the gap, pls consider to select outside mount.
- 【Made-To-Order】-The default control rope of the pull down room darkening shade is on the right side. The color of the curtain cassette valance(Here is no cassette valance) is standardized by factory. Feel free to ask any questions up front to ensure your window treatment comes exactly as you expect it.Contact KC, email us [email protected]
- ★【RCA to HDMI Converter】Convert analog RCA composite input to HDMI 720P / 1080p (60Hz) output, display on high-definition TV / Monitor, make your media come to life with clear and vivid high-definition picture quality. The converter cannot be used in reverse.
- ★【Latest Thermal Design】The AV to HDMI adapter has appropriate ventilation holes on both sides of the edge. It can quickly and efficiently transfer the heat generated when the converter is working. Avoid the phenomenon that the product cannot work due to overheating.
- ★【Plug and Play】No need to install any driver, easy to use. Before using the converter, connect the USB power cable (supplied) to the 5V1A power supply. Then connect the RCA (Yellow, White, Red) and HDMI cables.
- ★【Wide Compatibility】Support PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL / M, PAL / N standard TV source formats. Can provide you with advanced signal processing with high precision, color, resolution and details. Let you enjoy the video time!
- ★【Widely Used】Hdiwousp AV to HDMI converter is used in PS3, Xbox, N64, WII, STB, VHS, VCR, DVD player and other devices with standard composite AV input. Specially provide up to 6 months warranty and 30 days refund.
- High Quality VGA / SVGA Male to Male Cable
- 100% Brand New
- This cable eliminates weak fuzzy images and ghosting caused by some types of extension cables
- Each has a high density DB15 connector with thumbscrews and is built with Coax & Twisted pari bulk cable
- Connects Monitors, LCD/LED Televisions, and Projectors to Laptops and Desktop Computers
What is the advantage of a video projector over a high definition TV? First of all, the size of the image. The image can be projected on a wall a few meters in size.
A TV of similar size probably costs as much as a luxury car. So, if you want to have a complete cinematic experience in your living room, a quality video projector is the perfect choice.
How do you choose the best video projector?
The last thing you want from the projector image is to be too bright or too faded. This mainly depends on the size of the room where you use the projector, the distance to the screen or wall and the brightness of the projector lamp (which is measured in lumens).
If the projector has a low lumen value (less than 1000) then you will have to use the projector in a small space because the distance at which you can view the images is not very large.
At values above 1500 lumens the projector should work smoothly in a spacious room or even in a small cinema. A projector with 2000 lumens can easily project the image even 6 meters away.
Even if you have a projector with a high brightness, you can use it in a smaller room such as the living room or living room of your home. The image will be just as good even if the projector is only 2-3 meters away.
The most important thing to remember is to choose a projector with a brightness of at least 1000 lumens. If you move and your new living room is bigger you will not have light problems.
When using the video projector, make sure you keep the camera as dark as possible. A stream of light coming in from the window or another room can cause headaches. As in the cinema, the darker the room, the better the viewing experience.
Something about lamps
The average lifespan of a lamp is between 2000 and 400o hours. For almost the entire duration of use, the image will remain good and bright, but, I hope the end of the lamp’s life, it will start to be weaker and weaker.
If you use the projector at full power very often, expect a lifespan of up to 2000 hours. If you use the economy modes, the lamp will last up to 4000 hours. A projector lamp will cost you a few hundred lei when it comes time to change it.
Some tips to increase lamp life:
- periodically cleans the filters and dust vents;
- do not obstruct the cooling fan – keep the projector in open space during use;
- do not turn off the projector as soon as it has been switched on, wait at least 5 minutes.
Some users prefer to project the image directly on the wall, while others use a special screen for video projection. White screens are the most common, but using a gray projection screen will give you more contrast.
As I said above, the room where you view the images of the projector must be as dark as possible. However, if it is difficult to completely darken the camera, a gray screen will be even more useful. Compared to the white screen, the gray screen will not reflect light from the outside as well, which leads to better image quality.
As for the screen size, it depends on the size of the room where you will use it. You don’t have to buy the biggest screen available if you use it in a small room. If you have an exclusive room for watching movies, think about buying a bigger screen that can be permanently mounted.
You will have to choose between two types of screen: 4: 3 (full screen, square) or 16: 9 (wide screen, ideal for movies). We recommend choosing a 16: 9 screen, because most video content produced today complies with this format. This way you will not have black edges up and down when watching a movie, as is the case with the 4: 3 screen.
As for the screen, you can buy a fixed one that will be mounted on the wall, or a portable one, which tightens and can be easily moved. If you are not going to move in the next 10 years, go for the fixed version.
To decide the optimal distance of the projector from the screen, you need to consider a number of factors, such as the size of the room, the brightness of the projector, and more. It would be best to search the Internet for a remote computer that will help you place it optimally.
We hope that the tips above will help you to make your home cinema easier. If you choose the right combination of screen and video projector, you will watch TV, movies, games and more on a generous screen in the best conditions.
The best video projector: recommendations
Taking into account the criteria presented above, the opinions of buyers and analyzing the offer on the market, we chose some models of video projectors with a good quality / price ratio that we present below.