- 1 Why choose the best garden trampoline?
- 2 How to choose the best garden trampoline
- 2.1 The type of garden trampoline
- 2.2 Materials
- 2.3 Safety net
- 2.4 Entrance closing system
- 2.5 Attaching the safety net to the base
- 2.6 Safety lining
- 2.7 Trampoline frame
- 2.8 Jumping surface
- 3 What accessories should the best garden trampoline be delivered with?
How do you choose the best trampoline for the garden? What properties and features should the garden trampoline have to suit your needs? Read our guide and choose informed.
- ❀Premium material: The sprinkler of the trampoline water park is made of high-quality, environmentally friendly and non-toxic materials, not easy to wear through years use
- ❀Practical: This sprinkle can turn your trampoline into a spray park for the kids and lowers the temperature of the trampoline on hot summer It is practical tool for the kids to enjoy the fun of water game
- ❀Leak-proof: The trampoline water park sprinkler hose can better withstand water pressure with thicker material so that have no water leakage will happen
- ❀Easy to use: The water games yard toys sprinkler comes with an USA standard threading connector and is easy to set up, suit any trampoline size
- ❀Scopes of application: This trampoline sprinkler is more than an outdoor waterpark sprinkler toy for kids but also can be used for garden watering, floor cleaning, car cleaning, outdoor cooling and so on
- QUALITY: - Wide elasticity and not easily damaged, Convenient to carry, take up less space, Assorted Color Round Bungee Rope
- FEATURES: - Multipurpose, Light Weight Easy to Carry, also be used for Drying Cloths, Gives Enough Strength and Length to Secure Bulky Luggage on Cars, Bicycle, Scooters and Motorcycle
- MATERIAL: - Hooks at both end, Stretch Cord with Plastic Clasps, Elastic Rope.
- Specification: - Length Approx. ( 6 feet with Maximum Stretch approx. up to 6 feet to 10 feet) Thickness: 1cm Ideal for Heavy Duty Use.
- USES: - High Strength Elastic Rubber Bungee Cord for Luggage Use, Roof Racks, Trailers, Canoeing, Kayaking, Bike, Cars, Bicycles, Tent Poles, Groundsheets and Tarpaulins, Garden Furniture, Garage Uses, Boats, Drying Clothes, Caravans and Awnings.
- Material: The double-layer surfboard is made of super thick and strong PVC, which is more than twice the thickness of most lawn slides on the market.
- Style: Children's inflatable slide water toy, outdoor grass spray water double surfboard garden toy; spray mode spray water along the length of the slider; can provide excellent hydraulic coverage; can be easily connected to the water pipe.
- Design: length 480cm/188.97 inches, width 145cm/57.08 inches. It can reduce the impact of slipping on the floor and make the slip more smooth. A parent-child activity suitable for warm families in summer, invite everyone to play slideshows.
- Features: This is the best pool toy for children between 2 and 10 years old. Simply plug the sprinkler into any garden hose or PVC pipe, and then simply adjust the water pressure to reduce or increase the spray height. Children will be attracted by this model and have more fun in summer.
- Function: Super embossed PVC, no need to add soap, directly open the faucet to keep the water on the slider and the slider. The built-in sprinkler provides a cascading effect and keeps the two lanes smooth; the inflatable immersion pool provides a fun, safe and extremely wet way to end the slide.
- Trampoline sprinklers: water hose is 49ft in length, with 0.4mm thickness. It's environmental, non-toxic and made of High UV Protected Material which Guarantees this will last for years
- Fun Summer Toys: Imagine preparing this gift for the children's party. Children are going to love you so much. This Water Play Sprinklers will also reduce the temperature on the trampoline by 25 degrees! Play high and safe.
- Safe and easy to use: The hose is mounted on the outside of the trampoline net, so your active child doesn't accidentally grab it while jumping;
- Easy to install: Pre-installed, which means you only need to tie the hose onto your trampoline and all is done. Two Type ties band to suit any trampoline shell size! In addition they can be used for many other purposes as well.
- Versatile: Our trampoline sprinkler is suitable for any size trampoline. Install hose on a trampoline, then connect hose to the garden hose, turn on the tap, and let fun begin. This product can be used not only for trampoline, but also for garden watering, outdoor cooling and so on.
- The PVC environmental material protects you from dangerous substances.
- Easy assembly and cleaning.
- Pliegues smooth and clean surface, it is not easy to distort, it also reduces the risk of injury when the jumper exercises on the trampoline.
- High quality, shock absorbent, high density, closed cell foam that will not absorb water, mold or lose shape.
- It offers better protection and is firmly attached to the trampoline frame, resistant to water and UV rays.
Are you looking for a fun way to spend time with your whole family outdoors, right in your backyard or garden? And when we say the whole family, we mean even the little ones that you are now breaking harder and harder next to the monitors.
Well, one product that has paid off for many families has been a garden trampoline. Such an object installed in your yard or garden will attract children like a magnet.
They will have fun outdoors, and you will be able to relax watching them or you will even be able to join them if you choose the right trampoline.
Where have other satisfied customers found trampolines at a good price, but also how can you choose the best trampoline for the garden? Find out in this article.
Why choose the best garden trampoline?
A well-chosen trampoline can be one of the best investments you can make in your family’s entertainment. In addition to encouraging children to stay outdoors, it is a great way to consume their energy productively.
The fact that they exercise helps them strengthen their muscles and releases hormones of happiness, which makes them happier and ready to make your day better.
If you choose the right model, you will be able to enjoy them with them, or even use the trampoline to move.
How to choose the best garden trampoline
You can enjoy all these advantages and more, only if you choose the right model. A trampoline must first and foremost be safe for all family members who will use it.
Then there are other considerations and quality indices that you need to take into account. These include the type and shape of the trampoline, the material from which it is made, as well as its size. In order to make a good choice in a timely manner, you need to be an informed buyer.
Given today’s very varied offer on the market, this is the only way you will be able to buy the best trampoline for the garden.
To help you make the best decision, we’ve prepared this shopping guide. By reading this article you will discover all the secrets you did not know about trampolines, as well as what you need to be very careful when buying one, so as not to fall into the trap of the dishonest manufacturer.
Moreover, based on the criteria we will analyze below, we have prepared at the end a list of the most recommended trampolines, at the best quality / price ratio on the market. Here are the criteria you should pay close attention to.
The type of garden trampoline
Trampolines can be classified according to the type of installation, as well as according to the system that ensures the jump.
Spring tambourines are the most popular on the market, and the most widely used principle for jumping. It is a safe method, as long as the springs are properly protected and are made of high quality materials.
If the springs are not of good quality, they can deform, jump or break, when the small jumpers will subject the trampoline to difficult endurance tests.
Trampolines without springs
Very new on the market, they are available in various shapes and sizes. This means that the little ones will not be able to get caught between the springs. These trampolines use fiberglass bars instead of springs to create the jump system.
The price of such a trampoline can be much higher than a spring trampoline, but they are built higher quality and are safer for those who use it.
They take up even more space, with models often being larger than traditional ones.
Trampoline located on the ground
This is the standard type of trampoline, which sits on the ground supported by four or three feet. Their maintenance is easier, and they are generally cheaper.
Installation is very easy, and you can easily move them according to your preferences, as long as the new location is still safe.
Trampoline with installation in the ground
These are trampolines that are installed directly in the ground. It looks better, but the assembly process is more complicated. You will need to dig a hole to be able to install and operate it properly.
However, once installed, users will be able to step on it as they would on the ground, with the difference that now they will be able to jump safely.
The shape of the garden trampoline
The shape of the trampoline may be more important than you think. This can influence both the way you use it and its price. Here are your options:
Probably the most popular model of trampoline for the garden is the round one, with a circumference of 3 or 4 meters.
They are available in all price ranges and sizes, and if you are looking for a regular trampoline, there is a good chance that this will be the first model that appears in your searches. For the garden, this is the most popular form, often accompanied by a safety net.
Their round shape offers a larger surface for jumping, and the uniform distribution of the springs, makes that when you jump, you often land in the middle of the trampoline. Here is the place where you will get the most consistent and strong jump.
An oval garden trampoline will take up more space, but is ideal for families with many children or children who have more playmates because it gives them more space for jumping.
The best trampoline for a narrow garden is a rectangular one. They take up less space, and offer a stronger jump. This is also the reason why a trampoline with such a shape is often used by gymnasts. Unlike round models, the springs work individually, which means that the user must be more careful and controlled in the jumps, because they will not be automatically redirected to the middle.
Although not as popular as other shapes, square trampolines offer more room for jumping than a round one. Because it has corners, it gives children the opportunity to find creative ways to play on the trampoline, such as setting a goal to reach quickly or in jumps from one corner to another. Children will definitely find such perfect trampolines to consume their energy in this way.
The shape and type of trampoline are not the only aspects you have to compare when you want to choose the best garden trampoline.
In order for the trampoline to offer you years of entertainment, you will have to take into account the quality of the materials from which it is made. We will analyze them by components:
The role of the safety net is to prevent the user of the trampoline from falling out of it.
The strongest safety nets are made of polyethylene (PE). This material is inert, which means that it is naturally resistant to dust, moisture and insects or plant materials.
This means that the net will last longer, until it breaks or needs a thorough cleaning. If the polyethylene is of good quality, you will not need to clean it at all.
All nets should be treated with a UV protection spray. This is especially important if the trampoline will be out in the garden all year round, or much of it.
Other materials such as polypropylene (PP) or polisher are more rigid materials, which makes them more prone to breakage. Any break in the safety net means that you will need to replace it as soon as possible, as it is no longer safe for users.
Entrance closing system
A well-built safety gate will have more than just a zipper. The trampoline gate is the weakest point of the safety net. Therefore, the zipper seam must be strengthened.
Children will not sit on the trampoline, they will probably push themselves into the gate or throw objects, which means that the gate must be very strong.
You will need to make sure that the gate has a double zipper, which allows it to open both inside and out.
Attaching the safety net to the base
How the safety net is attached to the base of the trampoline is just as important as securing the gate. This is because a superficial grip could cause very unpleasant accidents.
Manufacturers have entered the market with several ways to catch. One of them is to catch the net under the surface of the trampoline, so that there are no holes at the base of the net.
Another method is to attach the net to a thick string that passes through several “V” -shaped rings. They are distributed at distances of only a few centimeters from each other.
In both methods, a safety net is fastened only when there is no space at the base through which the little ones can slip or get stuck.
Regardless of the brand or the price you pay, the basic design will consist of the same strong steel springs, stretched between the frame and the jumping surface. These springs are hard and have sharp edges where you can catch hair or fingers. To provide children with a safe playground, make sure that these springs are lined and covered with a suitable material to provide safety for the little ones.
The frame is generally made of a steel alloy, which should be treated with a solution that provides protection against the action of the sun or water. The harder the steel, the longer it will last, but this is not the strongest indication of quality.
You will most likely want to use the trampoline outside most of the year, so it is important to make sure that the metal and welding is of good quality.
All jumping surfaces are made of similar materials, so when checking this component, you need to focus on the density of the fabric, and the quality of the seams.
It also follows labels such as “waterproof”. This is the most used part of the trampoline, as well as the one that can give way the fastest, so you don’t want to choose a cheap and bad material for this part.
What accessories should the best garden trampoline be delivered with?
- Ladder – Trampolines that do not install directly on the ground, will be supported by a fairly high frame. Especially for the little ones, it is necessary for the whole equipment to contain a ladder, which will make it safe to both get on and off the trampoline.
- Awning – A canopy that protects the little ones from light rain or excessive sun can be a very practical accessory.
- Safety net – this is an accessory that should be mandatory for families with children, because given that the jumping surface will be at a considerable distance from the ground, if children fall, it would hurt quite badly.
We recommend that you buy the best trampoline for your garden online. Here you have more chances to find a model that suits your needs and the safety rules you want for children.
Also, before making any online purchase, first check the opinion of other buyers. You can find out about the possible defects of a model before you have to discover them on your skin, or in an unfortunate way.
With all this information, you are now ready to buy the best garden trampoline.
Last update on 2021-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API