- 1 Why choose the best beard trimmer?
- 2 The best beard trimmer: how to choose
- 3 The best beard trimmer: recommendations
How do you choose the best beard trimmer? What functions and accessories should the beard trimmer have to suit your needs? Read our guide and choose informed.
- One-button operation, which is super easy and convenient to use.
- Stainless steel trimming head is hygienic to your skin, it will not rust for durable use.
- Professional replaceable trimming heads for electric shaver. Including a shaver head, a hair trimmer head, a nose trimmer head, a face cleaning brush head, a soft face cleaning head, meeting your different demands.
- Washable design makes it easy to be cleaned and convenient to use.
- Portable size, perfect for traveling or home use.
- Prevents Oils Buil-up: Soft Bristles Brush help to distribute oils from your roots to your ends.
- Repair Dry Hair: Help distribute beard oils/balms/waxes/conditioners to improve hard hair texture,styling,shaping,smoothing and conditioning, adds volume and shine.
- Great Styling/Grooming/Trimming Tools for salon or home.Can also used for shoes cleaning.
- 3 Size for Choose: Perfect size for brushing men's hair, beard and mustache or .
- Reduce Frizz: As you brush oils from your hair are spread around which lubricates each hair strand.
- Washable -- cleans under running water
- 360 degree blade system is great for close trimming of the ear/nose; not to damage the nasal cavity Open slot
- This cordless men's trimmer is for close ear/nose trimming & comes with a detail trimmer create the perfect edge & line
- Safety cone head guides the hair into the blade and protects the skin from direct , stainless-steel trim cleanly, Convenient and safe.
- Powered by 1* AA R6 battery (not included), low power consumption . Perfect for Business Trip Carry.
- With 1200mah 3.7V battery,long term operating,Cordless, rechargeable.
- Portable mini size, travel more convenient to carry, change your style anytime and anywhere.
- Pure steel , safe and , durable,suits for oil head,trimming and carving hair shape.
- Barber salon and home use, great for kids boys and adults men.
- Mute Low Noize. Give you a quiet and comfortable performance.
- Comes with a PU pouch, which can storage your scissors and comb in.
- Size: Approx.
- Makes cutting beard easier, Comes with a comb with fine teeth that is perfect for beard or chin trimming.
- Suit for home or travel.
- Stainless steel is long lasting and easy to clean.
In recent years, men have been increasingly encouraged to express their style and personality through the way they arrange their beard. But, if you are a man, you certainly know that facial hair is not easy to maintain, and a careless beard is not at all attractive.
Brands have felt your need to always look flawless, which is why they have launched several hair care devices on the market, including the beard trimmer.
Whether you want to use it to trim or shave your beard, find out how you can choose the best beard trimmer.
Why choose the best beard trimmer?
The best beard trimmer offers you multiple arrangement possibilities, so that the beard you wear represents you as well as possible. An ideal beard trimmer will allow you increased control so that you can trim your facial hair with high precision.
All this comes with ease of use, an attractive and comfortable design, as well as the comfort of being able to arrange yourself at home. Professional facial hair care at the salon could cost you a lot of money. On the other hand, if you buy the best hair clipper, you will be able to enjoy the quality of services from a salon in the comfort of your home.
At the moment, there are a lot of beard clippers on the market, but also other clippers in general that look very similar. Therefore, it may be difficult to choose a hair clipper for your needs. In fact, even between the beard clippers available on the market there are subtle differences, which will make your search for the best device of this kind quite difficult.
And the prices of these products vary a lot, but how can you choose the best price / quality ratio? We encourage you to carefully consult a shopping guide that outlines every aspect you need to check in order to make the best choice.
The best beard trimmer: how to choose
We have anticipated this need of yours and we have already prepared such a guide that you will be able to read further. Therefore, in your choice take into account the following important aspects:
The quality of the blades
The cutting system plays a very important role in the efficiency of such a good. A beard trimmer that looks good, but has a blade quality that leaves much to be desired, not only will it not give you the results you expect, but it will also steal a lot of your time and will definitely create a bad mood. .
In order for your investment to be worthwhile, you need to make sure that the blades are made of stainless steel and have a self-sharpening system. Otherwise, the blades will need to be blunted and you will need to sharpen them regularly to a specialist. Titanium-plated blades are also a good and durable variant, but also more expensive, and the self-lubrication function will guarantee you optimal blade precision.
Different heads of action
The best beard trimmer comes with at least 5 different heads. Although it works on a larger surface when used without any such head, these heads give you the opportunity to have more control over the shape you want to give your beard.
Regardless of the shape and style you plan to approach, the action heads that work on a smaller surface of action, will help you to model according to your desires the area of the perceptions, the jaw line, as well as the mustache with maximum precision.
Such a device must also contain a head for removing unwanted hair from the nose or ears.
Also included in the category of accessories included are combs. As with any hair removal machine, combs are important for adjusting the size of the haircut.
The combs can be fixed or adjustable, the adjustable variant being the most convenient. This way you will have small combs that will give a haircut very close to the skin, or slightly larger combs that will cut your beard so that it keeps your prominent appearance.
The variant with comb adjustment must allow you an adjustment that starts from 0.5-2 mm and reaches a maximum value of 15-16 mm. The version without adjustable combs, allows you to attach a comb every time to get the desired result, and is a variant that will take you a little longer.
In general, 3-4 fixed hair combs will be enough to arrange your beard the way you want.
We have already discussed the material from which the blades must be made, stainless steel or titanium plywood, but also the material from which the casing of the device is made, the actual part that you will hold in your hand, is important. This often determines the stability and ease of use of the device.
Here again the compromise between product durability and portability or ease of use appears. It is recommended to buy a beard trimmer made of a material resistant to shocks and shocks, but also a material that is not very heavy.
Plastic is a light variant, but not very resistant, while metal appliances are very resistant, but also heavier.
Another aspect that is more related to ergonomics is the presence of rubber inserts on the body of the beard trimmer, so that it allows you a good grip even when using it with wet hands.
The best beard trimmer works on the basis of a rechargeable battery. However, there are also variants with power cord on the market, which we do not recommend because they are impractical, as well as variants with classic batteries that need to be replaced.
Any such device that works wirelessly is a desirable option, but the best one is the one with a rechargeable battery. It gives you almost 2 hours of continuous use after a full charge, long enough for several use sessions.
If you have opted for a razor with classic batteries, make sure you always have more spare batteries.
Maintenance and cleaning
In general, you will not have to do anything special to maintain such a device, but cleaning it is an important thing, so the cleaning process should be as easy and as short as possible. You are aware that such a device should only be used in a dedicated space, because the cut hairs can easily fall on the surrounding surfaces.
This is why an ideal beard trimmer has a built-in tank to collect these strands of dust, which sucks the hair cut from the active ends.
The appliance should also allow you to clean it under running water without any risk of water penetrating the electrical part of the device. This cleaning is one of the most important aspects of the maintenance of the appliance and must be done after each use. Otherwise, the hairs will clump together and will severely affect the accuracy and efficiency of the device.
What features and accessories should the best beard trimmer have?
Active ends – the best beard trimmer must include at least 5 special active ends, of different sizes and shapes to shape or remove hair from the most difficult or sensitive areas of the face.
Combs – fixed or adjustable, they are important to control the level of depth of the haircut you want.
LED indicator – a light that tells you what the battery level is so that you can charge it early and not have unpleasant problems, for example to run out of battery when you have half a beard to fix and you hurry.
Cleaning brush – a large, very bushy brush that helps you remove hair that has fallen on your skin or clothes.
Solution for lubricating the blades – the blades need to be lubricated from time to time so as not to damage and to maintain their operating speed. That is why it is necessary from time to time to apply this solution for lubricating the blades.
Cover – cover is very important when transporting, but also when storing the beard trimmer. It must contain special compartments for each head as well as for the comb and the device itself. This way you will transport the device safely, without risking it being filled with dust or lint.
Laser guidance – the most powerful beard clippers come equipped with a laser guidance function that projects a line of light, which aligns the profile before trimming. This way you will get a precise contour of the chin with very straight lines.
The warranty period is very important because defects independent of you may occur along the way. Sometimes manufacturing defects can occur in the ends or combs. Any error must be borne and repaired by the manufacturer. So choose a beard trimmer with at least a 24 month warranty.
The best beard trimmer: recommendations
Taking into account the above tips and user opinions, we can further recommend some models of beard clippers that offer excellent quality / price ratio.