Bio Formulations for your hair
- 1 Bio Formulations for your hair
- 2 Red from Subtil Creme Rouge Reflects
- 3 Henna Formulas from Logona
- 4 Formulas Spray Schwarzkopf
- 5 Formulas with peanut reflexes
- 6 Semi-permanent pastel Colors from L'oréal
- 7 Intense Red with Wella Professionals
- 8 Permanent Warm Copper with oils – Syoss Oleo Intense
- 9 Neutral and ombre Tones in the box
- 10 Grey Blonde Hair
- 11 Hair Dye – Red and brown
- 12 Hair Dye – Other Shades
- 13 Shades of blond from Wella
- 14 How to use a hair dye
- 15 How to choose a color
- 16 Make sure you have the right product
- 17 Buy enough Hair Dye
- 18 Prepare it according to the instructions on the box
- 19 Procure The Necessary Kit
- 20 Get your hair ready
Best hair dye suits you and how you can buy a professional product.
- 👉【Temporary Hair Dye】This is a simple hair dye, easy to use. Spray on this hair color spray to make your hair look vibrant hair coloring spray temporary.
- 👉【Fun Shades】Comes in different bright shades for you to choose from so you can color your hair anytime without going to the salon.
- 👉【Washable】Easily comes off by just washing and shampooing your hair after using, that washes out easily with zero damage, unlike traditional bleach and dye.
- 👉【Easy to Use】This is a non-permanent hair color spray that will keep your hair looking good for a few days. You don't have to go to an expensive salon to dye your hair every time you use this hair color spray, which can be used by both men and women.
- 👉【Scenes to be Used】Suitable for all hair types - Works on any hair color and type whether long, short, curly, and colored hair. Great for daily use, parties, festivals, cosplays, and more.
- This kit includes a Sleek 3-in-1 Comb & Brush for easy application, styling, and separation of hair. Provides professional results! Pin Handle can be used for sectioning, parting, and styling the hair. This Tinting Brush with Comb/Lifter is ideal for use in any technical colouring service the smaller head provides more precise coverage whilst applying colour. Use Comb/Lifter to help!
- A new formulation hair colour cream with the ACP Complex UV filters and antioxidising ingredients to combat free radicals, protects, strengthens and extend colour balance, longevity and intensity of the colour both during and after the technical service. The new generation pure pigments used in this formula, ensure total grey coverage at any level with perfect accuracy of tone.
- (N) Natural, (NI) Intense Natural with a even more pigment pigment to deliver cover the most resistant grey hair, (TN) natural with added warm tones, (CH) rich chocolate browns, (CP) Chilli Pepper red added to a rich chocolate base, icy blondes in our Arctic (A) collection, flame reds and cool violets.
- With 100% grey coverage
- Blonde hair remains bright and light without any opacity that comes with using ash shades to cover yellow in the hair. This is a revolution is pigment technology.
- The Wonder Dyes comes with a temperature-sensitive color-changing effect to suit your unique personality.The shades changes when over 18°C (64°F) with a wide range of vibrant shades.
- No more damaging coloring process.Dramatic Vivid Iridescence! No more mediocrity! The Wonder Dyes brings you with a variety of vibrant shades depends on your surrounding temperatures! Enjoy an infinite range of shades.
- Simply apply the Wonder Dyes onto your desired area of hair and wait for it to dry or blow dry the dye for a whole day of vibrant, shade-shifting miracle.
- Easy Application! Simply apply the Wonder Dyes onto your desired area of hair and wait for it to dry or blow dry the dye for a whole day of vibrant, shade-shifting miracle!
- Disclaimer: Final shades might vary depends on individuals. For thicker, longer hairs, it's recommended to use more product to achieve better results.
- 1. Weight: about 58g. Color: purple, green yellow, blue, pink, black, silver. Specifications: significantly change shadow effect!
- 2. Temperature-sensitive discoloration effect, show unique personality. When exceeds 18°C (64°F), the shadow will change and show various bright shadows.
- 3. Contains Brazilian argan oil and keratin extract. Add charming tones to hair and care for your hair! The coloring treatment allows you to indulge!
- 4. No more destructive coloring process, violent vivid iridescence! No longer mediocre! The bright colors the magic dye brings to you depend on the surrounding temperature! Enjoy unlimited range of shadows.
- 5. Simply apply "magic dye" to the desired hair area, and then wait for it to dry or blow dry, and you can get the miracle of vibrant, movable shadows all day long.
- Hello hair color! Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Semi-Permanent Hair Dye: Cutie delivers bright, hair color with a full coverage, ultra-conditioning formula. For the perfect, true bright orange, try our Cutie shade; the super-saturated pigment delivers intense color.
- Easily color your hair @ home without the damage! This damage-free formula will keep your natural hair soft, smooth, healthy, and smelling delicious – without using harsh ingredients. No ammonia, bleach or peroxide... and it’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- There’s no developers or heat for this process. Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Semi-Permanent Hair Dyes are ready to use right out of the jar and Unicorn Hair is a semi-permanent hair color designed to wash out gradually over time.
- Always do a strand test to ensure your comfort and color saturation.
- No animal-derived ingredients or animal testing is ever used when making this product. Lime Crime is PETA verified, vegan, and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free.
- ▶Sophisticated Silver - A stunning of class, this hair dye will color your hair a pure, sophisticated silver.
- ▶Hair-nourishing: A dye that cares for your hair, its nourishing ingredients keeps hair moisturized and silky soft. No need to worry about dried out hair like with other dyes.
- ▶Safe and easy to use and long lasting effect.
- ▶Easy to Use - For the best experience and your convenience, the dye is premixed and comes with detailed instructions for the perfect color.
- ▶Applicable for all kinds of hair, women or men hair.
- Semi permanent
- Number 02
- ▶【Instant Color】One-time dyeing,Pop a stunning silver tone on hair as highlights or full coverage in an instant. Change your hair with lots of variation of colors just in seconds.You can easily change your impression by hair coloring.
- ▶【Easy TO Use】: This hairstyle wax is easy to color and wash, lasting and refreshing fragrance, no damage hair, no stickiness.
- ▶【Easy TO Use】: This hairstyle wax is easy to color and wash, lasting and refreshing fragrance, no damage hair, no stickiness.
- ▶【Natural Comfort】: The Ingredients contain plant extracts, no scalp irritation, environmentally friendly and no harm to your health.
- ▶【Occasions】: Suitable for daily and festivals, role-playing, music festivals, parties, bars, clubs, dances and other occasions.
- REVIVE YOUR HAIR COLOR: Revive faded color and tone, reduce brassiness and add brilliant shine with Madison Reed Color Reviving Gloss. Madison Reed Color Reviving Gloss in Prosecco works best on light to dark golden blonde hair, and adds light golden beige tones while also adding dimension and warmth.
- FOR HEALTHY-LOOKING HAIR: Infused with hair-loving keratin, argan oil and ginseng root extract, our semi-permanent color keeps your hair soft & shiny, revives your hair color, and is perfect for all hair types. 100% Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Ammonia-Free & Cruelty-Free.
- ADD BRILLIANT SHINE: Unlike permanent color, this semi-permanent gloss absorbs into the cuticle layer of the hair without any chemical change, resulting in the ultimate boost of shine. Gloss is not intended for gray coverage. Each gloss includes 1 pair of gloves, and contains 1-2 applications, depending on length of hair. Gloss lasts for 6-8 shampoos.
- APPLY LIKE A PRO: Use gloss between hair coloring or highlighting to bring faded color back to life-apply from roots to ends. You can also apply gloss to mid-lengths & ends immediately after coloring roots, then let process together; the gloss will leave your hair looking freshly colored without over-darkening or creating color buildup. Each Color Reviving Gloss shade perfectly pairs with Madison Reed Radiant Hair Color (not sold on Amazon).
- ABOUT MADISON REED: Our company began with a simple mission: to provide the best, most luxurious hair color made with ingredients you can feel good about. Our company is founded on the belief that we all deserve better. Better hair color made with better ingredients, and better care for not only our hair, but for our clients and community. Our CEO + Founder believed this so deeply that she named the company after her daughter, Madison Reed.
- ❤❤❤.Suitable for men and women, it provides the hold, control and shine needed for all hair types.
- ❤❤❤.However, it is easy to wash out completely with water. It's like any other hairspray, it won't damage your hair, but the good hold may cause your hair to change shape.
- ❤❤❤.100% natural ingredients. Made from plant extracts that do not irritate your scalp, are environmentally friendly and harmless to your health.
- ❤❤❤.Easy to use. This hair coloring cream is easy to apply and wash, has a long-lasting and fresh scent, does not damage your hair and is not sticky.
- ❤❤❤.Tips Dark hair is not easy to color and needs more. It starts off quite wet, then turns matte and sets quickly. It is a styling product, so hair will harden. When sweating a lot, it may cause color loss.
For the purpose of hair care and tining, you can also point to the bio options, which use fewer chemical or aggressive ingredients with the follicles.
On the market there are various formulations in this respect, and from the current sales charts we have chosen two variants loved by the buyers in our country and about them I will speak to you in the following.
About BioKap – Nutricolor Delicato Permanent Hair Dye 8.03 Natural Light Blond option I will tell you that it is described as a natural light blond, which will be very good for the brunette or already discoloured sucattle, providing a discreet but bright and healthy result, because in the ammonia component.
The main ingredient of care in the dye cream is argan oil, which feeds and moisturizes the fibers, the rice proteins restructured and the derivative from the willow protegating the color obtained.
Last but not least, lipophilic fruit acids are responsible for the care and protection of the scalp during dyeation.
And, because it's a household option, it's also very practical, in the box finding the cream, and the color revelator, and a shampoo after dyeing, along with the instructions for use.
SANTE – Herbal Hair Color – Strawberry Blonde can also be used on white hair, which gives it a rich and warm golden reflex.
It is made entirely of plants, according to the manufacturer, giving the strands an expressionable, long lasting, permanent shade that leaves the hair voluminous, silky and shiny.
And fortunately, it's not used either by ammonia or peroxide or other chemical elements, perfumes or synthetic dyes.
Apply to hair routinely, leaving the emulsion resulting from mixing of the plant dust in 300 ml of hot water, mixing in a heat-resistant bowl until the paste is obtained.
After stretching it on the hair, cover with the bonnet in the package, leaving to act up to 2 hours, then it will rinse well. But I will announce that it does not fade.
Red from Subtil Creme Rouge Reflects
Red is always a imposing variant of hair dye, as it will demonstrate your individuality as its bearer.
Usually, in trade you find variants how much natural, but sometimes they are not enough.
A vibrant hairstyle with strong notes of pink or blood will give you that intense finish that not many lovers of paint are brave enough to try. In professional ranges the chances of finding such variants grow, and about two of them, from Subtil Creme, I will tell you something today.
The Shade Rouge is distinguished by a special vibrant, being a bright red with silver pigi and rosemary, which will catch very well on the hair already faded, where the glowing texture will not be lost.
In the help of the final result comes the epaline from the formulation, responsible for protecting the epithelial cells and getting a beautiful sheen.
In addition, you will not remain with those unsightly white threads, because it has full cover power, as the manufacturer recounts.
But, in order to use, you need not only this coloration cream, but also an oxime, which is not included in the package, a detail specific to all Subtil Creams.
For a richer and slightly darker red you will choose the Fuchsia shade for which you will need a faded hair to get the result promoted in L'oreal Paris catalogs.
If your blond is darker or with warm grades, the result can be very different from the one promoted, as some buyers declare.
This shade of fire wears as well on short hair, and on the plinds that pass through the shoulders, giving originality and making you noticed.
Beautifully highlight the open or medium complexion with cold or neutral subtone, and eyes of light color.
Henna Formulas from Logona
Logona is a leader in the market of organic dermatocosmetic products, having in the portfolio or over 200 articles of different types, which address the body, skin and up to the make-up or dental hygiene.
There are no missing hair colouring formulas, of which I have chosen two of which I will tell you something in the following.
Organic Blond Copper Cream uses natural ingredients, untested on animals, without synthetic or irritating elements, naturally nuantand the sucattle and preserving their health and brilliance.
It will use on light hair in color, preferably blond or brown very open, because it does not have the power of staining by itself, the result being one of the rich blond with copper reflexes.
It covers the white hairs, according to the product description, leaving the uniform and glossy tresses, the extracts of plants such as chamomile, green clay or henna, helping to light their pigmentation.
Following use, other ladies and ladies were very pleased with the result, especially the soft and voluminous appearance of the hairstyle.
I will add, however, that it is not recommended to use the dye on freshly decoloured, chemical products.
The Logona Hair Color Flame Red Natural Herbal Vegan 3.5 Ounce has a more intense, purely red result, therefore it will be used on blond or red hair, to uniformize and give a very special tints.
The vegan vormula, gluten free or lactose, does not affect the natural structure of the hair, leaving it bulky and stronger.
The way of use will not be exactly common, like other creams in the trade, because in the package you can find a dust that you mix with 300 ml of boiling water until it turns into a paste, which you leave to cool.
Only after that you will spread it on dry or wet strands, wrapped in a towel and leaving to act for up to 2 hours, depending on what color intensity you want.
Formulas Spray Schwarzkopf
In order not to worry about the damage to the follicular shaft following frequent dyeing, Schwarzkopf created the IGORA Expert Mousse range, which includes no less than 16 bright and simple shades to use, which does not require devotion for long periods .
Of them, I've chosen two choices that I'm going to tell you about now.
Schwarzkopf Professional IGORA Expert Mousse 9.5 -55 Honey is a warm blond with golden subtone, which will suit those with light skin or medium to color and warm subtone, beautifully highlighting the eyes of light color.
It presents beautiful and warm reflexes, which are very well caught on the already discoloured hair, or on a very light natural blond, otherwise the chances of obtaining the exact shade decrease.
The option 10-14 Ultra Light Ash Beige Blonde represents a neutral grey blond, which will yield to a variety of physical traits. It can be applied on the same pre-coloured hair, or already blond, and may cover the white wires in some cases, but it does not guarantee it.
I'll add that it resists up to eight washes, as well as the other coloring spams of the range.
With its help, you can get a temporary and extremely easy change to accomplish, without risk.
The formula itself has the foam texture, being essentially a dye with staining effect, which you apply after washing your head, massing a sufficient amount on the desired strands until the suds are formed.
Then lie down with the brush and let it act for up to 5 minutes for revitalizing, and it can increase the actuation time to 40 minutes for a more intense result.
Formulas with peanut reflexes
Natural shades with strong peanut reflexes are fashionable in any season, keeping a special, subtle look with beautiful warm glow, which many loving permanent changes embrace every season.
Of these I found two beloved formulas, which I will tell you today.
First, I will tell you about the Syoss Oleo Intense 6-80 that it's an intense blond peanut, which leaves the hair soft and velky, but also full of brilliance, successfully covering the white hairs, without using the ammonia that destroys the follicles from the inside.
So you will also miss the unpleasant and sting odor of this ingredient, for storing the color in the fiber of the fibre, using, instead, natural oils.
The manufacturer declares that the formula will not flow, keeping the scalp comfortable and unheard of irritation.
It feeds and strengthens the wires, leaving them softer for up to 6 weeks. As a neutral shade, with silver and gold reflections, it will be the majority of the types of traits, especially the light-coloured complexion, with cold or neutral subtone.
The option of L'Oreal Couleur Experte Express Hair Color & Highlights – #6.4 Light Golden Copper Brown/Ginger Twist (Pack of 3) has strong gold and copper reflexes.
This shade of brown peanut will fit with the most open skin and cold subtone, the formula itself being a permanent one, covering all the white wires, according to the manufacturer, revitalizing them.
Ceramides, Pro-Keratin and Ionene-G penetrate into the deep follicles, protecting the result obtained and feeding during staining, so that the hair is not degraded.
For the preparation of the suvitis before staining, the protective serum in the box will be used, which will act on the peaks and which will feed intensely, minimizing that effect of “helmet” left behind the coloration.
Semi-permanent pastel Colors from L'oréal
L'oréal Professionnel Colorful Hair Pro Hair Make-up brings you almost all the dreams of coloration without limits, both in pastel version and in vibrant and intense options.
The temporary formulation does not cover the grizoned hair, but it will give you a seasonal change especially appreciated in summer, when the festivals take you to extravagant and unpublished look, which you can embrace and in “extra season”, if I may say so.
Of the eight shades available, today I have chosen two cool colors that I will tell you more about, and which I will urge you to use and together, if you want to experience the “mermaid” hair for a few weeks.
The Iced Mint option is an intense green that will look great on the blonde tresses, on the entire length or just a few suvite.
It will withstand the hair up to 15 washes, such as all the colors of the collection, which can vary slightly depending on the porosity of the capillary fiber.
Due to the formulation with a mild texture of gel, the product will not flow, making its application an easy and fun process.
Beautifully complimented and open-coloured, and closed, and put your facial traits in your face by mixing closed shades with a few green peppermint strands.
The Carribean Blue has a whitest color, being an inspired choice for mermaid hair which, over time, discolorates beautifully in a pleasant pastel azure.
It will be possible to mix with the shade previously mentioned in order to obtain a multidimensioned result.
The manufacturer's recommendation is to keep the colored mixture in the hair between 5 and 20 minutes, depending on the desired chromatic intensity, then rinse with cold water, so that the follicular shaft closes and the pigment remains inside.
In order to keep the result obtained for more time, it will be recommended to wash with water at low temperatures.
Intense Red with Wella Professionals
The hair of the fire is not very hard, but finding the perfect shade for your skin tone, which will put your traits into value, can be more difficult than you think.
If you choose a shade too open, you can wake up with “carrot” or a color that grows old.
In addition, many commercial options, with ammonia, can destroy your hair, especially if it has “suffered” and from other treatments.
Wella Professional's Color Touch Relights Range aims to provide you with the necessary temporary care or change you may not know you need.
The option of Wella Professionals Color Touch Relights Red/34 is a vibrant golden red, which will especially suit those with very light skin and bright eyes, green or blue.
And because it's a demi-permanent option, like all the shades in the Color Retouch range, it will withstand the hair up to 20 washes, from what the manufacturer declares.
If you prefer darker red shades, the Wella Professionals Color Touch Relights Red/56 is for you.
With strong violets reflexes and an intense shade, similar to the cherry, will decorate and medium complexion with neutral subtone, and the hot or cold one, being a multidimensional, lightweight variant, easy to match various typologies of traits.
The role of these formulas is to uniformize and revive the existing shade, in the case of blonde tresses, achieving a beautiful and vibrant color, which could represent a pleasant temporary change, which you can fall in love with.
I add, however, that you will need a 1.9% (weak) Color Touch oxidant to open the follicular shaft so that the pigment adhers better. And this one you will purchase separately.
Permanent Warm Copper with oils – Syoss Oleo Intense
Who says only ammonia options last well in time?
Among the most appreciated hair colouring creams are currently variants without this ingredient, distinguishing the Syoss Oleo Intense range, which provides any desire for intense natural colors with a very good life span.
Of these, I chose two shades that I love at the present time.
About the offer of Syoss oleo Intense copper-colour I can tell you that it will highlight very nice lighter features, especially green or blue eyes, and skin with neutral or cold subtone.
For superior intensity, you will need medium or closed blonde strands, while on a medium brown the result will be a slightly darker one, the purple.
And if you have white wires, you can say goodbye, because the formula promises to pigmentate them efficiently, even the most stubborn ones.
And hold on to the hair for at least six weeks, then you'll need, of course, the retouching in the root area.
Neutral and ombre Tones in the box
Whether you prefer it on the entire length of the hair, or only on the peaks, the blond always stays in the trending.
And, as the ombre is still in great search and not everyone can afford a visit to the salon, with all that it assumes, you may find more economical alternatives that if you are brave enough, you try them at home.
I warn you, however, that if you have darker or already painted darker, any open tone will not catch “from the first” needing discolouration or decapage.
That said, here are two options of blonde that people loves.
The Avon Advance Techniques is a beige shade of pale blond with neutral subtone, which will fit many types of traits, but especially those with warm or neutral subtone skin, because the pigment has light gold reflexes.
It successfully covers the white hairs, according to reviews discovered online, so you can uniformize your existing color, unless you prefer major changes.
The application is made in three steps, in the box finding all the necessary accessories and formulas, including a treatment sachet before dyeing, cream and oxidation emulsion, post-staining treatment and protective gloves.
Along with these are, of course, the instructions for use that is useful and healthy to follow.
An option for those wishing to try an ombre home is L'oreal Paris Preference Glam Blonde 2 Dark to Light Blond.
It is promoted as the first colouring kit for home, addressing brown or dark blond hair, the formula having a lift power of up to four tones.
And the producer claims it will work on the already colored sucattle, opening them gently.
In the box you will also find the cream dye and oxidiser, but also the expert brush that facilitates the application of the fluid in thicker or thinner lines, for delicate strands or a more intense effect.
Grey Blonde Hair
For the perfect shade of gray, you need not only continuous care, but also an efficient dye, with maximum intensity and endurance, to preserve the integrity of the follicles and to feed them in depth.
The chinese from Riglamour understand the needs of the tresses and, therefore, have worked on effective professional formulas, with active ingredients such as keratin, caviar or collagen, which nourishes in depth, protects and regives the brilliance of the wires, strengthening them.
About the light gray blond shade I found out that it has neutral metallic reflections, slightly silvery, and is therefore a cooler assortment, which is milking on most facial traits (open and dark complexion, eyes of different shades), removing them in a pleasant way.
The super-open grey gray is going to be more difficult to get if you don't already have faded hair to a blond at least medium.
That's why I'll recommend you already made this step to get a satisfactory result, in case you're brunette or brown hair.
And if you already have natural blond hair, even darker, you have a chance to get a more or less loyal tone to the one promoted, because you will use a powerful oxime, 36 vol, mixing it with the dye emulsion in the proportion of 1:1.5 (part dye, part and half a Xidant), leaving the mixture in the hair for up to 24 minutes, according to the recommendation of the product description.
Hair Dye – Red and brown
In addition to the funky colors that the L`Oreal range offers, you can also enjoy the more natural results with red reflexes, such as those that I will talk to you about next.
Of course, they are permanent, containing ammonia and oxime, and in the package you will find both the necessary emulsions and a comb applicator, protective gloves and a balm for the care of the strands after staining.
The formula contains pure pigments which, when applied uniformly, gives the plinds a harmonious color with fascinating reflexes.
According to the users, the result is very much the one promoted on the box, having a very good resistance over time.
For a natural effect on dark blond hair towards dark satin, L`Oreal will give you red-haired chestnut reflexes only good to take with you to the festivals of the summer.
Of course, you can apply the product with the texture of the cream on the entire hair, on the strands, to the root or the ombre, obtaining different effects, one more spectacular than the other.
For those with lighter strands, Copper can be a successful choice, as this is promoted both for the very open blond, and for the darker satin, but the effect is more intense if the starter shade is brighter.
The result is a rich, open aramium, similar to the summer rays, which will beautifully highlight the light skin, especially the one with cold or neutral tines, and blue or green eyes.
But it doesn't mean that if you don't own such traits, you can't try this assortment and get a look to enjoy.
Hair Dye – Other Shades
Because I have spoken to you about the well-known German brand of Wella Professionals hair care products, today I will come back with two contrasting shades, which began to catch the top of the preferences of the American market users.
Let's see what makes them so attractive.
The first shade today is a bright, light blond, pearl Violet, from the Wella Illumina Color 10/69 Collection, with a permanent professional formula for which you will need a Welloxon oxidant of varying power (1.9, 4, 6%), depending on the intensity desired and the tone you're leaving from.
In view of the cold reflexes, I can recommend the assortment of those with open complexion, with cold or neutral subtone, thus being highlighted the facial traits naturally.
I mention that according to the information found, the color is dedicated to blondes and those with open brown hair, because on darker shades will not have an observable effect.
So to get a good result if you're a brown or a brunette, you'll have to discolour your armpits before you use it.
If you prefer the satin with warm, reddish shades, the Wella Professionals Color Touch Plus in the shade 55/04 promises to bring you the desired look.
A Half-permanent variant (withstand up to 24 washers), mix 1 to 2 with 4% emulsion of the same range, which you will need to purchase separately.
From what we have discovered, the formula contains the Light 2 System pigmentation system, with a complex of fiber proteins and hydrating agents that gives the natural reddish reflexes a predominant basis of chestnut.
In view of the characteristic warm tones, it will naturally show the skin with warm subtone and darker traits (brown or black eyes), but with a good contrast and blue eyes.
Shades of blond from Wella
The blonde strands are always popular among the representatives of the beautiful sex, because it instigate a special attraction.
Often, once you try open shades, you become “addictive” by them, and you no longer want to “dark” your hair.
But, as in this case you find countless variations in color, a definite choice can be more difficult than you think.
That's why half-permanent dyes, which degrade over time, can give you clues as to how you want to look, without taking a long-term commitment.
Today I will introduce you two shades of blond from Wella, one of the most famous manufacturers of care, dyeing and beauty formulas of the head hair, trying to discover why they are so popular at present, both among women in the country and international.
On the official website of the product we found out about Wella instamatic by Color Touch Clear Dust that it is a pastel shade of grey blond with silver glitter, which will be good for open or discoloured natural strands, being more suitable for light skin with cold subtone.
Because it does not contain ammonia, it will not attack the hair, recommending mixing with a small power oxime, maximum 4%, in equal proportions, 1 to 1, for obtaining an intense and shiny result.
Also, I mention that the hair will regain its beauty and gloss after such a “treatment”, according to the found online.
Wella Professionals Color Touch 10/6, on the other hand, has wider application, looking just as good on cold or warm tones of skin thanks to bright micro-pigmentes with violet glitter.
However, I mention that in order to achieve an intense, contentent result, you need a discolouration of the hair of dark shades, or natural blonde strands.
In the description of the product is specified the degree of coverage of white yarn, of 50%, quite useful even for a temporary dye, as well as hydrolysed proteins of keratin and natural wax, which leaves the hair soft, silky and shiny.
And the formula is easy to mix in the proportion of 1:2 with mild oxidiser, up to 4%, so at a 60 ml of color tube you will put 120 ml of activation solution.
How to use a hair dye
Not few are the ones that, trying to avoid the charged tariffs of the hair salons, prefer to dyeing themselves at home.
If you decide to color your hair on your own, that doesn't mean that he's going to look less good than when you dyed him to someone specialized, you just have to follow a few simple steps.
How to choose a color
There are some aspects of your physique that you need to consider, if you want to change the look of your hair.
Maybe you'd like to dye the bright red, but that doesn't mean this color will match your physiogy.
Therefore, before investing in hair dye, make sure that the shade fits with the shape of your face, eye color and skin color.
It is best not to make dramatic changes, but to vary the shade gradually.
Do not go to black, from blond, but experiment with a few shades of brown.
To keep your hair healthy, it is important to wait two months until another dyeing.
Make sure you have the right product
Of course, if you want hair like a hairstylist, you have to buy a really good dye. Choose only products of the highest quality, recommended by professionals and with a good reputation.
Before using them, test the product to make sure you are not allergic to one of its components.
Buy enough Hair Dye
A tube hair color is enough to dye short hair, but if you have hair more often, curly or something longer, this amount might not be enough to cover all hairs and penetrate in depth.
Keep in mind that you will combine the solution with other liquids for discolouration, and the quantities must correspond.
Prepare it according to the instructions on the box
In general, in a box of hair dye you will find the dye, oxime, instructions for use, a pair of gloves and sometimes a hair conditioner for washing after dyeing.
Don't mix them until after you've read the instructions carefully.
The product is ready to use when the ingredients have been thoroughly homogenized. Don't forget to check how long you need to keep the dye on your hair before you wash.
If you leave too little, you won't get the desired shade, and if the action is too long, there's a risk of burning your hair and scalp.
Procure The Necessary Kit
To dyeing yourself at home you need, besides the dye, of: a comb, a brush for stretching the dye, an old cloth and a towel or a piece of nylon.
If it's your own, you also need a girlfriend to color you in areas you can't reach.
Get your hair ready
It is recommended that you have freshly combed hair, before you begin to dyeing, to allow a smooth color penetration.
Also, it's good to share your hair on sections, to make sure you apply the same amount in each side and start applying the paste from the root to the peaks.
It is also preferable not to wash your head a day or two before the day of operation.
Last update on 2021-07-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API